Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I love Paris in the summer, when it Sizzles

Do you ever get excited when you check the weather forecast for a location you're traveling to and realize that the projection includes the dates you'll be there??!! That's what happened to me today!


75 and partly cloudy? I'll take it!

Just to answer some questions I've been asked regarding this trip: I have indeed been to Paris before and The Bunny once lived there for 6 months. When we were selecting our travel destination we selected Paris because we both prefer to visit a city where we've already made the exhausting and frantic trek to all the tourist sites and can spend our time relaxing instead. There are, of course, a million other reasons for us to go there: 1) It's Paris, 2) Our dear friends MLPC and FV live there, 3) The food....the food...., 4) Les Soldes are in Juillet!, and the list goes on and on...

I can hardly wait!


CJM at the Palais Royal in 2005 channeling Audrey Hepburn in "Charade."

Jusqu'a 9 jours....
Cxx.

4 comments:

ms. mindless said...

i do the same thing with the extended forecast! i am now freaking out because my wedding is one day outside of the 10 day forecast and scattered thunderstorms are likely. have a blast in paris! i can't wait for the blog recap.

LPC said...

So jealous. Love Paris.

MCW said...

I do the exact same thing!

BLC :o said...

Oh me tooo! That weather looks divine!!! What is on the itinerary!? Xoxo-BLC