Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So Spoiled!

Lately I have been SO spoiled by my dear friends.

My kindred-spirit blogger buddy BLC was my partner in TAG's Monogram Swap.
This lovely, sunshiny monogrammed coaster from Iomoi (such a GREAT shop, thanks for introducing me to it!) traveled all the way from the South to my apt.
It's perfect for the final G&T of summer, and the first hot cocoa of autumn!
Thanks, BLC! You're such a doll and I treasure you!


And speaking of TAG, she surprised me with this FANTASTIC care package!

  • The Snark Handbook (I overuse the word, and practice the noun in real life--she knows me too well!)
  • An adorable owl bookmark (TAG and I LOVE owls)
  • And, most special of all, an encouraging and supportive note.
Just what I needed.

Thanks to TAG and BLC. You sure know how to make a girl's day!
Cxx.

2 comments:

BLC :o said...

Awe! You are just a sweetheart. Enjoy lovebug! Xoxo-BLC

TAG said...

I love you!