Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bisous de Paris!

Bonjour, mes amis!

I have had a marvelous time in Paris--so lovely, in fact, that I haven't taken a moment to blog; I regret it and I miss you all!

It's 3.30am here and a taxi is coming in an hour to take me to the airport. Since I told you that the next time I would blog it would be from Paris this is my last chance to say a quick hello and make good on my promise.

This is also officially my 100th blog post on Murphy's (New) Law.
To celebrate the spirit of the blog and the vacation I will be giving away some Parisian treats from Fauchon and Mariage Frères...and if you spread the giveaway news on YOUR blog (and then let me know) you'll be entered ten more times to win! More details to come once I return aux Etats-Unis...

I have a quick layover in Heathrow (where I fully intend to pass the time by doing a bit of shopping), then I'll be on my way to JFK and will soon have recap posts, complete with photos, for your reading pleasure.

Je vois la vie en rose,
Cxx.

No comments: