Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Are You A Good Witch, Or a Bad Witch?

Though I now consider myself a New Yorker for life, I am very proud of my home-state of Kansas and my birth-state of Oklahoma, and am always happy to see co-Midwesterners succeed.

Knowing how much I adore my fellow Okie Kristin Chenoweth, The Bunny bought tickets for us to attend a City Center gala performance featuring the Broadway starlet.


K.C. wore a delightful pink party dress before changing into this glorious black number and treating us to two encores.

K.C. is more than a talented singer and actress; the world is full of people with equal skill. What makes her stand out is her genuine SPARKLE. She's truly a great entertainer.

In an hour and a half of performing, she delighted the audience with many great songs, but my two favorites were:
"If (You Had But You Didn't)"
and
"The Girl in 14G"
Click the links above to see K.C. perform these songs in a 2004 concert.

For all of these opportunities...New York, I love you.
Cxx.

1 comment:

Lula Mae said...

Oh, I would have loved to have gone to that. I love her! I did get to see her years ago though on Broadway...

I miss NYC too. So many opportunities right out your door...