Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mid-Twenties, Here I Come.

Unfortunately, due to a lot of anxiety/frustration at work this week, I simply haven't had an appetite and have been feeling under the weather. I've been lucky to have friends who are so supportive and who have kept me going through this difficult week.

Sadly, this translates into many fewer pictures than I wished to have taken at my birthday events. Better luck next year!

I started off the evening with dinner at Allen & Delancey.
The meal was filled with great friendship, hilarious stories, and even though I skipped the food, everyone assures me that it's outstanding!

Dining at Allen & Delancey with CHW, EJS, and TAG, and feeling like a princess in my new Cynthia Rowley dress.


LAB and AWC shared some amazing old stories with the gang.


I caught TAG smiling, and even sneaked a photo of The Bunny. MWAH!


One of my very oldest friends, TMS, came in from LA for a quick business trip and made time to celebrate with me. Watch MTV this summer for her upcoming TV series Private High Musical that she writes/produces/stars in!


I didn't force everyone to pose, but I passed out Lilly Pulitzer party tiaras (LAB turned hers into a bracelet, as you can see above), straws shaped like bunnies, and Easter/Pesach eggs filled with candy. What's a party without a little nonsense?

Following dinner, we went out for drinks at Katra on the Bowery.


We started off with some champagne and danced the night away.
I wish I had taken photos with all of my friends who came out--love to you all!


Love my LAB!


TAG is the best!


I love these Princeton ladies! EJS, MVG, CHW & LAT!

Here are some of my birthday spoils:


From CHW, who remembered that peach roses are my favorite!


From TAG, an incredibly moving card (2, in fact!) and a Dogeared charm that commemorates my ballet days, haha!


From EJS, the perfect J.Crew necklace!


From LAT, hot chocolate mix from my favorite chocolatier: Jacques Torres, alias "Mr. Chocolate"!

And from The Bunny...
A new Sony Cyber-shot T90 camera, IN PINK, to make my blogging easier than ever!

I'm a lucky girl.
Cxx.

2 comments:

teddi said...

I LOVE YOU!

BLC :o said...

Awe!!! Happy Birthday (a tad late). And, welcome to mid-twenties! You make it look grand!!! Wear it well. Xoxo-BLC