Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brief Hiatus

Hello Dearest Readers,

Sometimes the "Real World" comes calling and rears its ugly head. I will be away from blogging for a bit (just a few days, I would imagine) in order to deal with a few unpleasant things, and hope to return to you refreshed, with head held high.

As the wise TAG likes to remind me, the bridge from despair to hope is a good night's sleep. I hope that with each night of sleep, and the blessed and wonderful opportunity of a completely new start every 24 hours, I will be rid of despair and brimming with hope when I next return to you.

Only Love,
Cxx.

3 comments:

BLC :o said...

Hi lovebug! I am sending pleasant thoughts and prayers your way. Enjoy your hiatus, get refreshed, and I look forward to your return! Xoxo-BLC

teddi said...

I love you.

Kate said...

Sending good vibes your way!