Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's About Time...

After months of delaying my first post out of fear that I don't know how my blog should take shape, what my "slant" should be, etc., I'm WRITING!

There are really only so many times a day I can update my Facebook or GChat status to share with my network of friends everything I have to say and want to share about:
-Life in NYC (restaurants, shops, happenings)
-Fashion
-Trends
-Whimsical little treats
and
-My general musings.

I am fortunate to have supportive friends who care about what I have to say (or are darlings for doing an EXCELLENT job of pretending...). This may or may not be a good thing, since I have plenty to say.

Here we go!
Cxx.

4 comments:

MissFille said...

You are right - it's about time! Looking forward to a cupcakerelated post. Lots of love. Marie

A said...

HOOORAYYYY!!!!

teddi said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

T Style & Politics said...

Very excited to read your blog- I know how scary it can be to put yourself out there.

-Emmie Twombly
"A proud fellow 85 Broads member/intern"