Friday, March 20, 2009

Things That Make Me Smile

1) Matilda Ledger in this photo.
Mis-buttoned cardigan. Tummy hanging out. Pippi Longstocking tights. Flowered Doc Martens. Sassy leg-crossing.


It reminds me of another sassy leg-crosser (far left):


2) The Karl Lagerfeld Barbie doll.
Because...really?! But also...why the hell not.


3) Model Bartenders.
http://www.modelbartenders.com/
Mmm. What a deliciously ridiculous concept.

4) Google.com's homepage today:


5) KU's victory today.
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK.

6) Pikmin.
Until I owned a Wii, I had less than no interest in video games or "gamer" culture. But then I played Super Mario Galaxy and turned over a new leaf. The Bunny just bought Pikmin, the brand new Wii game, and we wasted 2 hours of our lives last night checking it out.
I fear this is only the beginning.


7) Birthdays!
Everyone I know seems to be born in March. I can only assume this is the result of so many June weddings and anniversaries. I'm very much looking forward to a wonderful weekend!!

It's the first day of Spring, but it snowed in Manhattan. Here's to you, New York.
Fondly,
Cxx.

4 comments:

Brenn said...

I left something for you on my blog!

teddi said...

"Excuse me, I need you to cover up this rip in my pants."

Kate said...

Matilda is so cute!

BLC :o said...

M is just precious in that picture!!!!! She warms my heart too. Xoxo-BLC